We no longer sell this SIM. You can now purchase a Lebara UK prepaid SIM from one of our Australian store which also uses the Vodafone network in the UK.
||Vodafone Pay And Go Plan
|UK Country Code
|Voice Network Frequency
||GSM/GPRS - 900/1800MHz
|Data Network Frequency
||3G - 2100MHz
4G - 800MHz/2600MHz
Important Things You Should Know
1. We recommend you add one of the Vodafone Freebee plans as they provide the best value.
2. You can use this SIM for Skype/VoIP calls.
3. Tethering or portable hotspot are not supported with this SIM.
4. You can select your plan online before you depart via voafone web portal.
5 You can top-up online using any credit card through Ezetop.com
6. You can download the My Vodafone App for your smartphone to view account information.
7. To get your UK phone number dial *#100#
No activation is required for this SIM.
SIM Activation and Registration
1. The easiest way to top-up is using Ezetop, which is a third party online top-up service that accepts credit cards fro all over the world. To top-up using Ezetop go to Ezetop website
2, If you have a UK Credit Card it is possible to add credit using the following methods:
Adding Credit and Packages
2. If you are in the UK go to a shop or kiosk and purchase a refill voucher. You will be given a card with a 10 digit number. Dial 2345 and follow the prompt to topup by voucher.
Credit added to your UK SIM does not expire, however the SIM card will expire after 6 months of inactivity.
Whenever you topup you will recieve bonus value depending on the tariff you have enabled. Click here to see what bonus value you will get.
- - Dial 2345 (Free call) and follow the prompts to top up via UK credit/debit card.
- - On the Vodafone website.
Check Available Credit
Check your current credit by Dialling *#1345# .
Online Portal Setup
You can register for access to the online portal on the My Vodafone Website. During the registration process a SMS with a password will be sent to you.
Accessing the Portal
You can access the Vodafone online portal here
Internet Setup and Settings
Voice and Data Rates
Call and Data Plans in the UK
Vodafone provides the following plans for its PAYG SIMS (called Vodafone Freebee plans)for use in the UK
All plans are valid of for 30 days and you subscribe by calling 4358 or via the online portal.
Calls to some 08 numbers (0870,0845,0843,0844,0871,0872,0800,0808 and 0500) are not included in the freebee plan and additional call charges apply. See ?Vodafone website for details.
|Freedom Freebee (Recommended)
|Red Freedom Freebee
|Red Freedom Freebee
Extras in the UK
If you run out of voice, SMS or Data on your plan you can use the following extras in the UK:
If you use you value included in your plan and don't purchase an extra, the following PAYG rates apply. Information for adding plans and extras is available on our support pages.
||100 min to UK mobiles
||500 SMS to UK mobiles
||250MB Uk Data
|Extra International Minutes
||50 International Minutes
PAYG Rates in the UK
|Local Voice Calls
||£0.30 per minute
||£0.14 per message
||£0.14 per message
|Internet Casual Use
||£1/day for up to 25MB in the UKBrowsing outside the UK will be charged at £8/day for up to 100MB in Europe and £8/day for up to 100MB in the rest of the world
||SIM will expire after 6 months of inactivity and all credit will be lost.
Europe Roaming Rates
This SIM has excellent roaming rates throughout most of Europe, Below are the standard rates for most countries in Europe, but we recommend you check the rates for countries you plan to use the SIM in on the Vodafone UK Website
|Make a call
||Receive a call
||Send a text
||Send a picture message
|18p a min (minimum call charge of 1 minute; after that, you'll be charged per second)
||4p a min (minimum call charge of 1 minute; after that, you'll be charged per second)
||5p a text
||19p a text
||You’ll pay £3 a day (UK time) for 100MB of data abroad. The first 10.52MB is 19p a MB and the next 89.48MB is free. Over 100MB is 19p a MB.
International Calls from the UK
?International calls are not included in any of the freebee plans, but you can purchase the Extra International Minutes Bolt on which provides 50 minutes of calls the following countries for GBP5. See below for a list of countries included in the International Minutes Bolt On.
If you do not have the Extra International minutes plan you will be charged the ?PAYG rates for international calls
??Click here for more information on the Vodafone Site.
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Korea - South
- New Zealand
- Republic Of Ireland
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
Still Need Help?
1. Email email@example.com and we will do our best to help you out.
2. You can get support from Vodafone by dialling 191 from your mobile, 08700700191 or +447836191191 if overseas.